Let’s learn how to tell the time with this Early Learning Centre Teaching Clock.
The bright and engaging cardboard clock is great to encourage your child to build confidence as they play and learn. Easy to read, we can start by naming the colours then as your child grows, count the numbers and learn how to tell the time. The clock features two colour-coded halves to help teach the child when to say ‘to’ the hour, and when to say ‘past’. The hands are named and the hour hand has a special circular end to highlight the hour, making it really clear for children when they are first learning to tell the time.
This clock is great for learning to count and improving problem-solving skills which support all major aspects of early learning.
- Colour-coded clock for learning to tell the time
- Set contains: 1x clock
- FSC-certified – crafted from sustainable materials
- Learn to tell the time with this bright and colourful clock
- Clear and simple to read
- Develops problem-solving skills
- Helps recognising numbers and counting
- Product dimensions: 22cm (H) x 22cm (W) x 0.2cm (D)