Monkey Business from Early Learning Centre is a fun game where players take turns to hang cheeky monkeys or gorillas on the tree.
Each player spins the dial to see how many monkeys (or big gorillas) to add. Players can add more and more – until all the monkeys fall down into the crocodile swamp! You can hang monkeys by their arms, legs or tails, and count them up to see how many were on the tree. For older children, divide the monkeys by colour, so each player has different coloured monkeys. Once the tree falls, you count the monkeys each player had on the tree, and the one with the most wins!
This exciting game is great fun for all the family and is ideal for 2-4 players. Children can use the monkeys to colour sort and learn how to count while also developing problem solving skills.
- Colourful monkey stacking game for colour sorting and learning to count
- Set contains: 1x game base with spinner, 1x tree trunk, 1x leaf canopy, 32x monkeys and 4x gorillas
- Spin the dial, add the monkeys to the tree and watch out! When will the palm collapse?
- Insert the tree trunk into the base and attach the magnetic leaves to the tip of the palm tree. Make sure all players can reach the tree.
- Divide the monkeys evenly amongst all players (setting any leftover monkeys to one side) and place the gorillas in the base tray.
- Great fun for the whole family
- Ideal for 2-4 players